July 07, 2008

trapped

this soul is restlessly wandering
lost in colors that get darker and darker
blurring my vision but not my thoughts

can’t even feel the ground beneath my feet
can’t even find gravity
but i guess the truth has no gravity

all that is left is a reflection
of a ghostly silhouette
escaping into cold emptiness

answers seem to appear one moment
but suddenly vanish in two seconds
leaving a pool of anguish lying within

desperately denying reality
desperately wanting to believe with clarity
this illusion…

go back just a bit over a year… please…
and free me from this trap…

july 7, 2008

[the world and i are not on speaking terms. the world keeps trying to win me back, but it hasn’t worked. i guess i’m just not the forgiving type]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I feel your pain mbak...I know your pain because Izakaya is closed for God knows how long...wakakakakkakakawkakwkaka....
but, it's ok mbak...i will find you another babi cuisine ... !!!

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

taik ah... kqkqkqkqkq... tapi iya nih, udah lama gak makan babi..