July 31, 2008

my hands are cold...

Sitting here, contemplating my fate… Going through old messages, reading old notes… Nothing is forgotten… Nothing… A familiar image of a very short time… Over and around me everywhere I go, everywhere I look… If it’s not real, then why do I have the feeling of being watched? When the only thing I wanna do is cry, the sound wakes me up suddenly, one particular image flashes brightly, one particular name that turns my dream to nothing but gray… There! The answer is so loud and clear! There’s such finality in that little travel plan. Why is the heart so stubborn? Refusing to believe, declining to accept, rejecting every logic…

Unnoticed, unheard, unseen… Keep wondering whether you remember me at my best or whether you remember me at all… What does it take? What should I do? I continue to sit in silence, hoping one of these days, you may stumble across… I can only hope you’d do it in time, otherwise I would have drifted too far... Fading out of the lives of everyone… nearly unnoticed…

Lately, days and nights are so full of secrets. Everything’s hidden. Yet you still appear so beautiful. Dangerously beautiful. And swimming in beauty, there’s a glimmer of hope that the undiscovered knowledge favors my wishes… The hope of having you waiting around the next corner… to wipe my tears away, to hold and warm my cold hands… Because I can’t let myself believe that when something good is gone, it will never come back around…

Enough of this curse. I know there’s something there… You’re not invincible… That I’m sure… Enough of these trivial things. I know it’s getting too hard to ignore… You’re not immune to morning sunlight and evening twilight… That I’m sure… Again, awaiting the next full moon… Yup, that will be the time… It must be the time to take in the fullest essence of this life… You…

No comments: