May 28, 2008

I DARE YOU, MARA!

hey Mara,
i guess it’s pointless to say “Namaste
as you are never needing courtesy
yet i’m here at your door
because as you’ve promised
when God fails, i’ll wind up with you…

hey Mara,
i’m still a prisoner of temptations
i’m still a hostage of fear
i still hate diseases and death
and i’m not ashamed of all that
i love all the illusions of this world
that is why i came to you
show me your four faces
and keep my prana going

hey Mara,
i guess it’s pointless to say “See you in hell!”
since i already am… in hell…
you are not as much a devil as i am
show me what you can do
not just by causing destructions
but also by granting wishes that
God thinks we have to wait…

hey Mara,
my desires are known to you
grant them and my soul is yours…
i dare you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mara sapa lagi mbak??? sapa lagi yg elo ajak berantem mbak..:D

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

hahahahahahhahah... "mara" is the king of the demons menurut ajaran Buddha... kagak berani juga kali gw berantem ama dia... yg pengen belajar to become the devil.. hehehehehe