April 16, 2008

My phantom. I’m converted.

jakarta 21 feb 08 22.22 PM

if thinking about you is a required religious ritual in order to go to heaven, then i've earned an entire kingdom in heaven already. if you are a religion, then i'm totally converting. you are so cool. my phantom lover. who always comes to me in my dreams. then departs with the morning shadows.

* [ no more of talk of darkness. forget those wide-eyed fears. i'm here, nothing can harm you. my words will warm and calm you. ]

between the ocean floor and the infinite sky. from the rugged yet gentle islands to the foggy mountains. everything turns into a frenzy. that's what happens everytime i hear my heart wishper your name in caressing waves. it's like music. you are so cool. my phantom lover. who always comes to me in my dreams. then departs with the morning shadows.

* [ let me be your freedom. let daylight dry your tears. i'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you. ]

the sun sets. low over the blue ocean. remember that. since then you've become a legend. not of this earth where evil lurks. but of millions of twinkling stars where dawn never spawns and dreams live on. i am lost in hope. and i expect never to return. you are so cool. my phantom lover. who always comes to me in my dreams. then departs with the morning shadows.

* [ all i want is freedom. a world with no more night. and you, always beside me, to hold me and to hide me. then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. let me lead you from your solitude. ]

* from "Phantom of the Opera" all i ask of you by Andrew Lloyd Weber

No comments: