April 16, 2008

MY LITTLE INSPIRATIONAL CORNER WITH A VIEW

listen.. do you want to know a secret?

Early morning sunlight descends upon the sea like forgetfulness. Shadows disappear into that little corner in my soul. Tugging and nagging softly, trying to tell me something. That little corner you instantly fill, right at "hello". Don't you know? That morning, details mingle with memory. The past melts into the future. And the present watches us. Can't you feel? From the little corner where I sit and watch you, I am no longer in this skin. I no longer know pain. Forever ready to welcome every joy and every tear as I lose all fear. Just by watching you, from that little inspirational corner with a view.

do you promise not to tell? wow wow..

Then twilight comes. A thin fog takes flight to a distant shore. The moon and the stars shimmer and dance into the night. From the little wooden corner where we talk, sometimes I can see flashes of possibilities. From the refracted pieces of moonlit ocean, sometimes I can see something that might have been. A smile. A look. And then nothing. Don't you know? That night I can clearly hear the Lady of Sea sing beautiful songs, in harmony with the moon that moves the tides. Can't you feel? I am drowning deep into the depths of your very being, leaving me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you. From the little corner of my heart, something infinitely precious lingers over my world, holding in check my reality. Just by listening to you, from that little inspirational corner with a view.

closer.. let me whisper in your ear

It is late spring, the birds has well begun to sing. Savanna flowers are all in bloom. You can smell their sweet perfume. Lovely thoughts while we journey the sky. Slivers of the sun, cut through the clouds. Leaving behind the ebony shroud. Don't you know? My heart begs to journey on for many miles. All the way until orange and pink drip from the sky. Until we can no longer see our reflections on the clear blue waters. Until happy little moon comes out to play. Can't you feel? Off to the side, in a quite little corner of my existence, a small breezy wind comes rippling around the bend. And all the world is suddenly fresh and new. Just by being close to you, in that little inspirational corner with a view.

say the words you long to hear

I am your love, looking through the eyes of laughter. A humble apprentice of beginnings, yet a faithful connoisseur of ever-after. I am your momentary thought, gasping for a breath of air. I am your future, awaiting to unfold. And I am your wisdom, carrying you through your days of old. By the next full moon, you shall not remain a mystery I can never solve. By the next full moon, you are my little inspirational corner with a view.

i'm in love with you

15 apr 08

No comments: