November 23, 2009

sunday afternoon dream

22 nov 2009 15:15







i just had a dream about you…

we were outside a gate
i don’t know where it was
some kind of a public place
lots of people were there
like there was a gathering
or a demonstration of some sort
but we weren’t a part of it
we were leaning against a fence
just the two of us
away from the crowd
we were waiting for a taxi
like we were going somewhere
together…
i rested my head upon your shoulder
and you gently embraced me
and you were holding me tight
like you did when we said goodbye
and you were kissing my forehead
and i closed my eyes…
enjoying every touch…
savoring every moment…
and i brought myself closer to you…

then my phone rang…

a short sunday afternoon nap
a very short dream
a very sweet dream

which left me in even more pain
when i woke up and realized…
that it was only a dream…


i must admit
i miss you so much…

2 comments:

unee said...

* giant bear hug *

That's all I can say. I felt shitty too when I had a dream about Pete. The pain stayed for days. Sucks !

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

thanks unee :)