October 10, 2009

conviction

If the universe is listening at all and everything is inter-connected, then for sure he will be held accountable for his words, his promises, his pledges, his wishes. “I want you.” “I wish you were here.” “Wait a bit, I’ll figure something out.” “I think you’re my soul mate.” “It feels so right.” And so on. And so on. He has said too much, too often. And we have broken the seal, with the oldest ritual of flesh and blood ever known to the human race. Underneath a full moon, we were air, water, fire and earth. The unbroken golden ring that marks the things that are supposed to be. We are supposed to be. And when the seal is broken, we’re supposed to set in motion a series of events from which there will be no return. There are forces at work tonight. Air, water, fire and earth. Through flesh and blood and the golden ring. Make him keep his words to me. Because entropy is fundamental. Everything decays. And indifference is the engine of entropy. I’m decaying. What I require should be now within reach. Darkness follows light. Chaos follows order. And vice versa. We should be moving out of the inner circles, out of darkness, into the light. Transformation. By the power of focused conviction and intention, I summon all forces of the universe to unify and make him keep his words to me, hold him accountable for his words, his promises, his pledges, his wishes. For nothing is hidden that will not be made known and nothing is secret that will not come to light. It is time.

2 comments:

unee said...

" Darkness follows light. Chaos follows order "..

*sighs.

HUG HUG HUG !

:D

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

terinspirasi bukunya Dan Brown yg terbaru "The Lost Symbol" hehehe (blom ada ya di Medan.. duh, this is a must-read!)

HUG right back at'cha!