June 04, 2008

A Wish in the Rain

somewhere in the distance, deep in the corner of my soul
I could hear Javanese pentatonic orchestra vibrates harmoniously

hm… hm… hmmmm…
hm… hm… hmmmm…

coinciding with softly drizzling rain
circulating sound like a dance on the sand
I see a glimpse of your hair flying with the wind
no rules, no set of laws, just freedom
just the sky blowing a mystical feeling
following the airstreams, stumbling and tripping
landing on my heart as the sun burns my skin
Funny… I don't even mind
because the green forests call upon us
because the deep blue sea calls upon us
time flows, socializing with summer breeze
Where is the start? Where is the end?
Everything suddenly fuses into one
beyond illusion, beyond fantasy
No, I refuse to believe that it's trickery
that it's only a figment of my imagination
because I want to surrender and tell you…

I'm a virgin again…

No comments: