March 14, 2010

The Anniversary of Death

Nothing hurts more than meaning nothing to the person who means everything to you.” - Unknown.

It’s been a year.
Since I’ve died.
That’s right. Dead.
It’s been a year.
Since my soul has not functioned.

My body still moves, my mind still works.
My lips still smile.
But deep down, there’s only…
Emptiness.

It’s been a year…
even looking up at the blue sky hurts.
As all I see are visions of you.
Brimmed with so many confusions,
I can only speak in silence.

The pain is so real.
The hurt I feel could never be imagined.

It’s been a year.
Trying to destroy what has taken me over.
And I’ve failed, again… and again…

So I end up dead.
For a year.

You probably can’t tell.
You’re probably moving on.
Oh wait… you are moving on.
I know that for sure.

But I can’t.
I know you can’t tell.
But I can’t move on.
(yet?)

I still hope, you’d find me again.
Or at least stumble across again.
Stumble across me and my emptiness.
Before I drift too far.
And fades out. Forever.

Happy fuckin’ anniversary!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have my own little anniversary too. With -- you know who.
My one year anniversary last year, yeah..feeling EXACTLY the same.
HAHA *bitter laugh*

You know what I'll say,you know why I'm saying it.
Doesn't really matter.
What matter is, me is here with you.
We'll walk through this together yaa..
*gandeng tangan Rini*
haish!
Mulai garing.
Udah ah..

*HUG HUG*

:)

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

yuuuukkkk mareeeeee :))
*speechless*

ga tau mo ngomong apa selain...
thank you, yun :)