December 21, 2011

A Link to (possibly) the End of the World


#366DaysToDoomsDay

If everything goes exactly as the Mayans had predicted, then in exactly a year from today – on December 21, 2012 – the world will come to an end.

So, I’m “planning” to post “something” everyday, until that day. I call it #366DaysToDoomsDay. Why 366, and not 365? Because 2012 has an extra day, which is Feb. 29.

“Planning” – in quotes – because I’m not even sure I can keep this promise. It’s only a plan. If I fail to write or post anything, it means the plan has changed. Please don’t hold me accountable.

“Something” – also in quotes – because when I’m lazy (like today) or simply uninspired, it means I can post just about anything. Links, photos, or a short sentence like “go to hell!” *grins*

Anyway, if the world as we know it is still here on December 21, 2012 – which is the 367th day from now – I'll... I'll... hmmm... not sure yet what I'll do. But I'll post something, to let you all know that hey! we're still here!

So today, because I’m lazy, I’ll just link you to this great article about the countdown to Dooms Day. Enjoy! J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool! nice!

keemaya said...

It does not mean that life goes only in that direction in which we predict or wish. In love never happens what we think and and life becomes hell sometimes..........

Anonymous said...

Um, so did it happen already?